RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

My first birthday without my father


This is my first birthday without my father. One of the saddest birthdays of my life without my father who died last June 10. I spent the day in the family business working on with the plans I made with my parents days before dad passed away. I hide the pain especially in front of mom. I cried at times when I’m alone. I go on with life trying to be strong and trying to focus on things to be done.

I must move on and I know that but life will never be complete because I lost a part of me. I am a chair with a broken leg still trying to stand amidst my father’s absence. Before his 40 days, once I smelled a candle and twice I smelled funeral flowers. I just wish that my father will from time to time make me feel his presence and still in his way guide me as I go on with life.

0 comments: