RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Poster Making


I sometimes find myself helping my kids, especially my daughter in Grade 4, decorating projects and school assignments. Considering the budget, I usually scout school supplies or any store where I can get cheap but fascinating decors.

When my daughter had her poster making homework, we both planned on how we will deal with the overall presentation. The poster has something to do with nutrition and so that’s what we showed in our drawings. She had her drawings in a bond paper and we decided to attach it in a small styro board since there’s no available small illustration board. I also got some decorative stuff that you see in the pictures that we put in the boarders. The decors are not pricey but catchy. It only costs us 20 pesos per pack but it comes with a handful of little glittering stones and 5 flowers. I bought the flower décor at National Bookstore and the glittering stone from Japan Home Center.

I was not able to take a picture of the finish product but I promise to post it after her teacher gives it back to us.

0 comments: