RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Dra. Valen Chuahiong Co

Who is your OB-GYNE? Mine for my 2 kids is Dra. Valen G. Chuahiong-Co. I got to know her thru a co-worker. I got my monthly check-up in her room inside Chinese General Hospital (CGH). Her secretary Evelyn and the other assistant were very nice and accommodating. During my check-up I need to sign my name on the paper posted on her room’s door. Her assistants will call us one by one based on the number. Simple check up will cost us 100 pesos and 200 pesos for the first visit and those with ultra sound. Dra. Valen Co is very nice and knows her stuff. Actually, I got almost caesarian with my second child but she was able to have it normal. My boy was quite big. Her professional fee is reasonable and I think we spent less than 20,000 pesos with my 2 pregnancies. You can call CGH at 7114141 local 331 to connect to Dra. Valen Co's room. 

0 comments: