RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Meet my boy, Justin Michael

When our girl turns 3, hubby and I planed to have a baby boy. We sought the net for some help on ways where I can conceive a boy. We wanted to have 2 kids, a boy and a girl. God is so good to us that he granted our wish. Past 5:00 in the afternoon of April 18, 2004, I gave birth to my second angel Justin Michael. He weighs 8.1 pounds and I really almost got caesarian delivery. He just turned 6 last April 18.

I am not working anymore when I got pregnant the second time. My daughter started her schooling that time and I am dealing with my pregnancy. I could say that I am more at ease and relax with my second pregnancy and everything went well to just like my first one. With the same ob-gyne, Dr. Valen Co of Chinese General Hospital, I gave birth on a Sunday afternoon. The labor is still painful but this time it is for a short span.

Justin is of Latin origin meaning “just, upright, righteous” while Michael is a Hebrew origin name meaning “who resembles God?” He started schooling at Virgen del Pilar School and an incoming Preparatory student this 2010-2011 school year. He may not be like her Ate for now who is a consistent honor student but his grades are great. He only got 1 line of 8 and the rest are 90 above.

Justin is kind of sweet and charming but has short temper.

0 comments: