RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Note from a mom

Being a housewife is a tough job. After resigning from work on August 2001 I never been to the corporate world again and maybe stayed home for good. Is being a housewife boring? Do I miss working for a company again? How much I love being a housewife?

For several years now of being a housewife I could say that it never get me bored and I love every aspect of it. I do not have a helper at home so practically I do all the household chores. The family always rocks the house and together we take each day having one another to love and hold. Just like any relationship there are good and bad times. We value so much each other and we know that whatever comes our way we can overcome it and still stand as a family.

This blog is the one I created for me and my 2 kids, Nicole & Justin. In this site I can share moments of happiness, sadness, troubles, triumphs, tantrums and more from what basically is happening to me and my kids. This blog will be a collection of our day-to-day dealings with each other and someday as they grow up we have something to look back of what we are before and strengthen more our relationship with each other.

Thank you so much for dropping by and hoping to see you here often!

0 comments: