RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy birthday Nicole!

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

My girl just turned 10 today. Time flies so fast that my little girl now starts aging and sees those physical developments in her. Is mommy afraid? Actually it is a mix of emotions. I am happy for her because at her young age she achieved awards for herself at school. Since Nursery up to Grade 3, she maintained to be Top 1 on those levels except Grade 2 where she ended up at Top 3. But like what I’ve always told her, those medals are bonus for her hard work. What matters most is that she understands well what she is studying. I am a bit afraid though because kids at young age nowadays already have early crushes. Do I like that? I find it a bit normal but I always tell my daughter to focus first on her studies. It is normal to have crushes but not too serious for now. LOL.

Happy birthday Nicole! Papa and Mama just want you to study hard, be a good girl and learn the good things for your own advantage. Together with Justin, we are always here to support and love you. God bless and guide you always.

0 comments: